Director of Development, Marketing
|Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
· Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the foundation. Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
· Plan and administer the foundations Marketing Operations budget
· Oversee business development activities including:
· Develop and administer marketing
· Create a running strategy of all your marketing techniques & strategies you used to complete your tasks
· Assist with the new design of the website
· Design and plan quarterly marketing training seminars coaches and mentors
· Supervise market research
· Create advertisements, campaigns for the foundation
· Determine the methods of sales and distribution to be used.
· Develop statistics and have experience in marketing and sales
· Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with fundraising director
* Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
· Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
· Research and develop corporate/business contacts and secure funding,
· Provide various reports for the board
· Planning, organizing, training, developing, implementing, directing, and evaluating all aspects of the Foundation projects
· Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
· Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
· Directing an|
|Additional Skills Required:|
|# Excellent Leadership skills is a plus! (time management)
# Microsoft Office Products is a must!
# Must be able to dedicate at least 12 hours a week
# Verbal and written communication skills
# Management and Development experience
# 2 year marketing experience is a plus Adaptable, manageable, and able to multi-task|
| Virtual Project (Home/Office)|
|Click here to Apply|