Director of Mentorship Development
| · Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
· Meeting Presenter
· Develop new Mentorship Programs
· Re-design the current Mentorship Program
· Develop Life Skills Curriculum
· Input mentor running strategies into the database
· Recruit members for the program
· Be an activist in your community
· Go to seminars and meetings to help you be a better mentor
· Assist with other programs
· Complete other tasks given by Director|
|Additional Skills Required:|
| * Good mentor
* Able to adapt to flexible schedule
* MUST have internet access at home
* Be a leader!
* Be a hardworker!
* Understand our database and other Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, Access
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills
* But have Management & Development experience
* Must be able to communicate with Associates on Saturdays & Sundays.(VIRTUAL)|
| Virtual Project (Home/Office)|
|Click here to Apply|