Marketing and Events Support Intern
|FINNEGANS is currently looking for Marketing & Events Support Intern candidates to do crucial marketing and social media projects that will increase FINNEGANS’ brand presence. This is a 3 month long internship, with the possibility of extension or increased responsibilities. As an intern you will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator and pro-bono partner Martin-Williams, all the while having fun and creating a stronger healthier community! This is a great opportunity to gain marketing and social media experience as well as a first hand view of the inner workings of an innovative social entrepreneurial company.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION: FINNEGANS has been built on the foundation of good beer, good people, and good deeds. You will receive excellent real-world experience in a specialized industry with the opportunity to meet and be mentored by some of the brightest, most passionate and accomplished professionals in the Twin Cities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of Marketing Coordinator and Social Media experts from Martin-Williams, the Marketing & Events Support Intern will develop, expand and engage brand presence and support the tracking and analysis of the growth. Internship tasks include but are not limited to:
- Create daily social media updates for FINNEGANS via Facebook and Twitter
- Track impact of social media efforts and give reports at Collaborative Meetings
- Maintain events and communications calendars
- Prepare marketing presence for various events and promotions, as well as day of support
This is an unpaid internship - we here at FINNEGANS believe that it takes a community to create and maintain healthy communities and healthy communities don't leave folks behind. FINNEGANS will provide references and recommendations upon successful completion of the internship. This is an amazing opportunity to work with an innovative organization that supports an important cause and to INVEST IN YOURSELF.
|Additional Skills Required:|
|EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The internship will require you to become familiar with FINNEGANS socially conscious mission and to use your professional and social skills to increase awareness of the company, our mission, and our unique brand in the nonprofit community.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications to be asked back for an interview:
- Be of legal drinking age, 21 years or older
- Have motivation to take initiative and gain experience in marketing, social media and events support
- Previous experience working with Facebook and Twitter, basic understanding of social media engagement and communication styles.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Schedule which permits 5-10 office hours weekly
- Must be punctual, trustworthy and reliable
- Must be willing to sign and abide by the FINNEGANS Code of Conduct, to be courteous, and use professional manners with volunteers and the public
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Passion for giving back to the local community and for creating socially responsible companies
|619 10th St S|
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404
|Click here to Apply|