Promotional Marketing Intern
|ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP: FINNEGANS is currently looking for Promotional Marketing Internship candidates who will work with our Sales and Promotions Account Exec and Sales Team to implement a large-scale, branded promotion. This is a semester long internship, with the possibility of extension. Qualified candidates will assist in managing and marketing promotional events for branding and sales generation. This is a great opportunity to gain management, sales and promotional experience while making contacts within the business community.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION: FINNEGANS is a 10 year old company that has been built on the foundation of good beer, good people, fun, and helping the local community. You will receive excellent training and experience in a specialized industry with the opportunity to meet and be mentored by some of the brightest, passionate, and most accomplished professionals in the Twin Cities. FINNEGANS is a nationally recognized brand and has been featured on most local television and radio stations, CNN, and in national periodicals and newspapers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Sales and Promotions Account Exec, the Intern will provide assistance in a variety of marketing, promotional, and sales activities to ensure implementation of company strategic revenue and promotion goals.
- Assist in the marketing and management of a FINNEGANS branded promotion
- Creation and implementation of a grassroots marketing support plan
- Management and organization of volunteers for promotional projects and events, as needed
- Attendance and participation in Team meetings, conference calls, etc. as needed
- Product promotion to new and existing clients
- Learn about the product, the beer industry, and marketing in this particular industry in order to be informed and knowledgeable about the product
- Receive training and mentoring to improve sales skills and develop competency