Marketing & Events Coordinator
|We have an immediate opening for a Marketing & Events Coordinator intern with a commitment of 15-20 hours per week for school credit or letter of recommendation. The DR4K internship is in-depth and challenging. At DR4K, we work with luxury brand sponsors and high net-worth individuals and demand a dedication to excellence, accountability and commitment. Self-starters with an eagerness to learn are ideal candidates for our program, which will open the door to a one of a kind experience and knowledge that will be valuable professionally and personally.
Our internship is among the most intensive and rewarding programs available for individuals interested in event marketing, fundraising and P/R.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience in fundraising, event planning, corporate sponsorship recruitment, budgeting, public relations and volunteer and staff management and to be involved with an incredible event help at-risk youth of Los Angeles.
|Additional Skills Required:|
|• Strong communication skills, (both written and verbal).
• Detail oriented
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
• Must be outgoing, personable, articulate and comfortable in all social situations, and preferably have an interest in cars, youth advocacy and community involvement
• Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic planning, computer skills;
• Good judgment and ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities simultaneously in an organized fashion
• Occasional evening and weekend work is required attending car shows and events to promote our event and meet and recruit participants and sponsors
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Have your own laptop; be great at online research and very professional
General Responsibilities include:
• Oversee event logistics, including budget and timeline management, production and vendor relations.
• Recruit and develop necessary volunteers and staff for the event
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with participants/mentors, major donors, foundations, corporations, non-government organizations, government and media agencies, local politicians and influential community members
• Write and oversee design of solicitation materials for corporate, foundation, media and individuals
• Assist with fundraising efforts and create strategies to obtain funding from foundations (public and private), corporate and government agencies through grant programs, donations and gifts.
• Market sponsorship opportunities to the corporate community
• Work with entertainment community on obtaining Celebrity attendance and participation in the event as well as fundraising opportunities
• Assist in all areas of marketing including email campaigns, social media and direct mail
| Virtual Project (Home/Office)|
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|