Do more than make it through the winter—make a difference in the Loop!
The Center for Economic Progress is looking for volunteers to work one-on-one with low-income families to help them move toward financial security.
To volunteer at a tax preparation site:
• No experience is necessary—choose a position to fit your current skills or learn something new.
• One online training and a 5 question ethics test
• Volunteers are asked to commit 20 hours (averaging to a few hours a week) between February and April.
• Community sites are available throughout Illinois.
Volunteer position available as…
• Tax site assistants: Perform essential non-tax-preparation activities, including client intake, translating and educating on basic banking options available on site.
• We are looking for help at our Harold Washington College tax site from 10am-2pm Monday through Thursday. (You can choose days that work for your schedule!)
See why over 1,100 volunteers dedicated last winter to serving 28,000 families statewide. Register to volunteer today! www.economicprogress.org/volunteer.
|Additional Skills Required:|
|One online training and 5 ethic questions|
|Harold Washington College|
30 E. Lake
Chicago, Illinois 60602
|Click here to Apply|