|The Operations Manager is responsible for data entry, grant report entry, managing MAII’s HR, and creating program budgets in collaboration with the Development Director.
The Operations Manager role includes:
• Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of MAII’s mission -- specifically, supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Managing of MAII’s budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Developing of individual program budgets.
• Overseeing overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Playing a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
|Additional Skills Required:|
|• Strong background and work experience in Finance
• Able to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Budget development and oversight experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Chelsea, Massachusetts 02150
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|