Kinship Care Childcare
|HALOS has an ongoing need for individuals who will be volunteering to provide childcare for the children that attend our Kinship Care Support Group. We need assistance twice a month (the second Thursday of the month (Downtown Charleston) and the fourth Thursday of the month (North Charleston)).
Criteria for Support Group Volunteers is as follows:
· Volunteers must have attended a volunteer orientation conducted by a HALOS staff member.
Current Scheduled Volunteer Orientations:
• November 20, 2013 from 5:30 - 6:30
• December 4, 2013 from 12:30 - 1:30
• December 18, 2013 from 5:30 - 6:30
• January 8, 2014 from 12:30 - 1:30
• January 15, 2014 from 5:30 - 6:30
• February 5, 2014 from 12:30 - 1:30
• February 19, 2014 from 5:30 - 6:30
• March 5, 2014 from 12:30 - 1:30
• March 19, 2014 from 5:30 - 6:30
· Volunteers must have a complete SLED check and all necessary documents turned in and signed (Volunteer Agreement/Application Form, Volunteer Code of Ethics Form, Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities Form, Volunteer Commitment Form and Confidentiality Agreement).
· Volunteers should arrive at 5:30 pm to designated locations to be able to obtain any necessary information for the night's activities.
· Volunteers should wear clothing that could possibly get dirty and is appropriate attire to be around children
o Activities may lend themselves to be a little messy sometimes.
North Charleston averages: 30 kids and 20 adults
Downtown averages: 30 kids and 20 adults
Thank you so much! These children are lots of fun, eager to learn and filled with enthusiasm. If you have any questions please conctact us at email@example.com.
If you need further assistance or have other comments or questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 843-953-3715
|5000 Lackawanna Blvd.|
N. Charleston, South Carolina 29405
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|