Marketing & Communications Team Lead
|The candidate is responsible for overseeing and executing the marketing plan, which will include creating a scope of work, plan and timeline for each task, coordinating and communicating with team members and tracking project progression. This person will be primarily responsible for the content found on:
- The Peace Geeks Website
- All Social Media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- All Public Relations affairs (Media Kit, Press Release, Brochures & Public Relations plan)
- Volunteer Newsletters
- Peace Geeks Storyboards
The job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Email Blasts - quarterly – coordinate & distribute
• Copy Writing - Blogs, newsletters and other marketing collateral
• Graphics for Facebook, email blasts, campaigns etc.
• Coordinate any required website development and updates
• Coordinating with the project directors/ leads to attract Partner Organizations
• Copywriting of blogs, newsletters, websites, and other print collateral
• Assist with media buying for print, web ads, etc.
• Ensure the accurate and timely dissemination of marketing materials
• Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a brief statement of interest to email@example.com.
For more information about Peace Geeks, visit our website at www.peacegeeks.org
Phone: 1-888-710-GEEK or 1-888-710-4335 Fax: 1-866-424-1467
|Additional Skills Required:|
The ideal candidate will have:
• A post-secondary diploma/degree, preferably in Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience
• At least 6 years of experience working in a marketing and communications role
• At least 2 years of experience leading a marketing and communications team
• Experience with graphic software tools would be considered an asset
• Experience with social media and online marketing would be considered an asset
• Strong English skills
Project Team Members & Structure
The Marketing Team Lead will report to the Executive Director for Peace Geeks. You will be assisted by the Public Relations Coordinator, social media contributors, and the HR Coordinator.
| Virtual Project (Home/Office)|
|Click here to Apply|