NOW STOP! Campaign Fundraising -Intern
|FUNDRAISING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - INTERN
WHO WE ARE
NOW STOP!* is a global campaign with a mission to end violence, empower women & girls, and bring equality to every home. It aims to achieve its mission through human rights advocacy, community outreach, mobilization & mass media programs, and public awareness about the understanding of the link between gender-based violence & gender equality, HIV/AIDS, reproductive health, poverty and national economy as well as the impact of gender-based violence on future generations. It implements evidence-based primary prevention programs and initiates collaboration between community members and institutions including youth, elders, schools, universities, local authorities, businesses and civil society organizations to strengthen and forge commitment to build a future without gender-based violence. It targets to harness the power of unique red imprints worldwide, enforcing ZERO TOLERANCE to all forms of violence against women & girls. It aims to unite 1,000,000,000 PALMS around the world, painted RED with a common cause: BUILDING A WORLD WITHOUT GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE.
*NOW STOP! Campaign is an initiative by Voice for Earth International, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization with federal EIN/Tax # 27-1325280. The campaign has been kicked off nationally as well as internationally in Central America incl. Honduras, Belize, Mexico, Asia incl. India, Caribbean incl. Bahamas.
For more info, visit www.nowstop.org|
|Additional Skills Required:|
|WHAT WE NEED
We are currently accepting applications from interested interns for an immediate start date. We are looking for FUNDRAISING MANAGER - INTERN to achieve the fundraising goals of the campaign .The intern is required to be self motivated and passionate about the cause and will be reporting directly to the Founder & Campaign Director.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Face to face fundraising, in that you will be required to establish and lead the ongoing/new fundraising programs and spearhead the team of volunteers, team leaders and volunteer coordinators to get result oriented targets.
• Research & establish donor programs incl. solicitation, monthly giving, major gift, corporate accountability, thus aiming to achieve annual fundraising goals for the successful campaign implementation.
• Research foundation grants, seeding money or tie up with social venture capitalists to get investments for program implementation.
• Research, Write proposals, apply & secure various organizational/ State/Federal/ justice department grants.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Considerable attention to detail
• Multitasking capabilities
• Excellent research and organization skills with time and project management
• Professional written and communication style.
• Previous experience is an added advantage.
• Ability to work independently about 20-25 hours a week
• Ability to use personal laptop for internship work and work from home, if needed.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
• A real life platform to practice your skills and come out as winner
• Valuable experience to work with an International campaign
• Opportunity to join fulltime or part time
• Credible references & job recommendations in the industry.
|225 Cedar Hill Rd|
Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
| Ongoing Project|
|Click here to Apply|